Justifi does not provide medical recommendations.
It is critical to discuss your travel plans with your personal doctor in advance of international travel.
1. Full vaccination or recent recovery from COVID-19
2. Emergency medical insurance valid in South Africa (including adventure activities)
Recommendations of the United States Centers for Disease Control
1. Routine vaccines/boosters should be up to date
2. Anti-malaria pills (doctor’s prescription required)
3. Typhoid and Hepatitis A/B vaccines
4. For more information, see the CDC’s South Africa website for complete details
1. Insect repellent spray, bracelets and/or anklets (containing Deet)
2. Your favorite remedies (pain relievers, Pepto, decongestants, etc)
3. Prescription drugs in their original packaging with your name and your doctor’s name. Write down
generic name, just in case.